Disaster Relief Volunteer Opportunities
In preparation for damages caused by natural disasters in our community VOLUNTEER Hampton Roads has created a Disaster Relief Email List that any community member can join. After natural disasters strike VOLUNTEER Hampton Roads will send out emails with disaster relief volunteer opportunities that different community organizations and governments may need. Volunteers can then sign up to assist the relief effort through the individual postings.
How To Sign Up For Our Disaster Relief Email List
- To sign up for our Disaster Relief Email List, first sign in to your volunteer account.
- If you don't have an account create one here.
- Next follow this link to sign up for the email list.
- Once VOLUNTEER Hampton Roads is notified by local authorities of volunteers needed in the hurricane relief effort we will send an email to volunteers who signed up through this link. The opportunities will be organized through our website and you will sign up through your VOLUNTEER Hampton Roads account.
- Once you have signed up for each opportunity another email will be sent out containing more information.
Volunteering in Groups
If you would like to sign up a group of volunteers to receive email updates or for individual relief volunteer opportunities learn how to sign up with a group here.
For more information about VOLUNTEER Hampton Roads' disaster relief services please contact Lexie Martinez.