Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+
2018 Grand Illumination Parade in Downtown Norfolk
Do you LOVE the holidays? Can't wait each year to bust out the decorations and the wrapping paper and GET BUSY??
Us too!! And we know THOUSANDS of people ... just like us ... who LOVE to kick off the holiday season by enjoying the Grand Illumination Parade in Downtown Norfolk.
And we need your helping hands to make this event a magical experience for everyone! Help us celebrate the start of the Holidays in the City season by volunteering for the parade on Saturday, November 17, 2018.
This is your chance to show your dedication to the community ... businesses and organizations can get great visibility with branded volunteers. WIN-WIN!! Share this info with your friends, neighbors, and businesses in the community ... we have volunteer opportunities for groups, organizations and individuals.
As a volunteer you can expect:
Training prior to parade day
FREE parking on the evening of the Parade
Official 2018 Holidays in the City commemorative item
Volunteer Positions - Click here to view position descriptions. (Please note: All volunteers must be 18 years of age or older)
Positions at Harbor Park:
(15) Line-Up & Staging Assistants
(18) Band & Bus Assistants
(15) Parking Lot Assistants (Shift 1)
(15) Parking Lot Assistants (Shift 2)
(5) Harbor Park Logistics Assistants
(4) Volunteer & Participant Check-In (Shift 1)
(6) Volunteer & Participant Check-In (Shift 2)
(16) Step Off/End of Parade Assistants
Positions on the Parade Route:
(20) Bleacher Monitors
(35) Street Seats Monitors
(5) Volunteer & Participant Check-In (Shift 1)
(5) Volunteer & Participant Check-In (Shift 2)
(15) Logistics Team (Fly Squad)
Be part of the greatest holiday parade in Hampton Roads! Learn more and sign up at https://www.holidaysinthecity.net/parade/volunteers
Have questions? Please contact Lisa Hill by email at email@example.com or by phone at (757) 689-7550.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: