Age Minimum (with Adult): 14+, Minimum Age:18+
The Mariners' ARRRtober Festival! Trails, Ales, and Pirate Tales!
This is a family-friendly event, featuring pirate-themed activities all day long!
We need volunteers for the following assignments:
- Beer pourers 11:00 to 5:30 (3 per tent) Perfect for groups!! You can have a tip jar with sign for donations to your non-profit or favorite charity!
- Registration 11:00 to 5:30
- Set up table/tents/signage 7:00 to noon
- Hayride: load/unload/ride attendant shifts available 8::30 to 1:30 and 1:00 to 6:00 or all day - teenagers welcome to volunteer!
- Misc. event support and bread down 1:00 to 6:00 pm
- Parking attendants: shifts are 6:00-11, 10:30-2:00, 1:30-6:00 great for groups!
- Children and family games - attendants 11:30 to 5:00 teenagers welcome to volunteer!
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: