Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:18+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
These are some of the duties and functions that a research assistant is expected to handle.
- Go through the different research documents and edit them.
- Submit protocols of edited documents.
- Obtain consent documents from the subjects on whom the research is conducted or the guardians of those subjects.
- Make fact sheets, on each of the research results in order to summarize them.
- Prepare databases as well as manage and manipulate them whenever needed. Read more on database administrator job description.
- Take care of the follow up that is required after the referral is conducted with the Information & Referral Advocate (IRA).
- Handle the clerical work like data entry and others which are essential for completion of the project. Read more on data entry job description.
- Interact with the Community Resources Advocate (CRA) to find out the nature of the job that is required to be done.
- Assist in preparation of presentations, manuscripts and project related topics
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: