Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Revenue Cycle Management Volunteer
Volunteer Job Description
Position: Revenue Cycle Management Volunteer
Date: April 11, 2019
Supervisor: Revenue Cycle Manager
Time Commitment: 10-15 hours a week
Duties: Under the direction of the Revenue Cycle Manager and within the limitations of agency policy, the incumbent shall execute the following duties:
· Assist in the management of filing billing and intake paperwork/records.
· Assist with Check-In process for clients.
· Assist with answering phones and making reminder calls to clients.
· Assist with other clerical duties as needed.
Specific duties include:
· Manage filing and organization of RCM records and/or copies as needed.
· Performs work related tasks not otherwise specified
· Incumbent must have good inter-personal skills.
· Must be organized and detailed oriented.
· Must have some computer skills (i.e. Microsoft word, Excel, etc.)
· Must possess good oral and written communication skills.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: