Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Revenue Cycle Management Volunteer
Volunteer Job Description
Position: Revenue Cycle Management Volunteer
Date: April 11, 2019
Supervisor: Revenue Cycle Manager
Time Commitment: 10-15 hours a week
Duties: Under the direction of the Revenue Cycle Manager and within the limitations of agency policy, the incumbent shall execute the following duties:
· Assist in the management of filing billing and intake paperwork/records.
· Assist with Check-In process for clients.
· Assist with answering phones and making reminder calls to clients.
· Assist with other clerical duties as needed.
Specific duties include:
· Manage filing and organization of RCM records and/or copies as needed.
· Performs work related tasks not otherwise specified
· Incumbent must have good inter-personal skills.
· Must be organized and detailed oriented.
· Must have some computer skills (i.e. Microsoft word, Excel, etc.)
· Must possess good oral and written communication skills.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: