Age Minimum (with Adult):18+
Human Resource Department Assistant
VOLUNTEER JOB DESCRIPTION
Position: Human Resource Volunteer
Date: June 09, 2017
Supervisor: Human Resources Officer; Human Resources Administrator
Time Commitment: 6mos. or more; 3-5 hours a week
DUTIES: Under the direction of the Human Resources Officer and within the limitations of agency policy, the incumbent shall execute the following duties:
- Assist in the management of personnel records and in-service orientation.
- Assist in the management of employee records.
- Assist with special Human Resources projects.
Specific duties include:
- Manage archived personnel records.
- Manage filing and organization of Human Resources personnel records and/or copies of background checks
- Assist in the Administration of in-service orientation and training programs.
- Performs related work when required.
- Incumbent must have good inter-personal skills.
- Must have some knowledge of human resources practices.
- Must have some computer skills (i.e. Microsoft word, excel, etc.)
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills.
For Information contact Carrie Hatchett – Human Resource Administrator: 757-785-0212 or Juanita Rivera-Gordon Volunteer Coordinator: 757-622-7017 ext. 309
Human Resources Volunteer
Human Resource Administrator/ Date
Human Resources Officer/ Date
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: