VolunTier Vision is a unique software that matches nonprofit’s needs with skilled volunteers who are suited to engage in board service or long-term projects.
How it Works
- Nonprofits fill out a needs assessment and volunteers fill out a skill assessment
- Our software pulls volunteers from a broad talent bank that targets individuals based on skills, experience, and interests
- Volunteers are placed with nonprofits to engage in board service or as skilled volunteers to complete long-term projects
Follow the instructions below to register for skilled volunteer, board service, and issue-based service.
- Sign in to your volunteer account or create one here.
- Please complete all profile information including "Volunteer Availability" and "Volunteer Interests".
- Once you are logged in to your account, go to "My Account", then under "Overview" click "Skills".
- Click "yes" to accept invitations to opportunities that match your profile.
- Set the maximum distance you are willing to travel to volunteer.
- Check all skills that apply to you, each category opens up by clicking the + sign. Choosing specific skills allows the system to create better matches for you.
- Scroll all the way to the end of the page and click "Update".
- Now you are ready to sign up for volunteer opportunities requiring skills and to receive match recommendations.
To learn more about VolunTier Vision, please contact Olga Gonzalez Nichols.