Join us for Board Bootcamp training on Thursday, May 16, from 4-6 p.m.
This training will be held on the 21st Floor Conference Room, SunTrust Building- 150 West Main Street, Downtown Norfolk
$30 for members and $35 for non-members
Potential, new, and current board members will learn about:
- Fiduciary responsibilities
- Board governance
- What makes a high functioning board
- The ins and outs of mission, outreach and financial sustainability
- Can a tax-exempt organization make money
- How to tell if a board is a good fit
Join us for our first nonprofit Lunch and Learn Tuesday, June 11, from 12 to 1:30 p.m.
This Lunch and Learn will be held on the 21st Floor Conference Room, SunTrust Building- 150 West Main Street, Downtown Norfolk
This nonprofit resource training will include information on:
- Hands on Connect- Learn how to make the most of our volunteer opportunity posting software
- VolunTier Vision- Learn how this board member and skilled volunteer matching software can benefit your organization
- Networking opportunity with other nonprofit professionals
VOLUNTEER Hampton Roads offers on-site, custom, facilitated training and consultation to nonprofit organizations seeking professional development for their board and staff. Custom training begins with VOLUNTEER Hampton Roads conducting a thorough evaluation and then partnering with the organization’s leadership to develop a comprehensive training plan.
For more information on customized training, please contact Leigh-Anne Cade.