Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Biomedical Transportation Specialist
Love to drive? Put your skills to good use as a Transportation Specialist with the RedCrossBlood volunteer team.
As a Red Cross Volunteer you help to provide excellent and professional customer service in a medical setting to deliver our life- saving product to hospitals and testing facilities.
- Transportation of blood to area hospitals as routine or "stat" deliveries
- Pick up and return empty boxes as needed
- Drive in safe and responsible manner
- This is a flexible transportation / driver position. Transportation Specialists can volunteer on days that fit their schedules!
- Preferred commitment: 2 - 4 shifts per month. Four hours per shift
- Willingness to support Red Cross Mission
- Valid state driver's license-3 years driving experience
- Ability to lift up to 45 pounds (for Hospital Deliveries)
- Successful completion of American Red Cross Defensive Driving Course (within 6 months of placement)
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: