Join us for Board Bootcamp training on Tuesday, August 13, from 4-6 p.m.
(Those who signed up and paid for the May 16 Board Bootcamp should attend this session)
Location for this board training is to be determined. Once a location has been set those who have registered will be notified.
$30 for members and $35 for non-members
Potential, new, and current board members will learn about:
- Fiduciary responsibilities
- Board governance
- What makes a high functioning board
- The ins and outs of mission, outreach and financial sustainability
- Can a tax-exempt organization make money
- How to tell if a board is a good fit
VOLUNTEER Hampton Roads offers on-site, custom, facilitated training and consultation to nonprofit organizations seeking professional development for their board and staff. Custom training begins with VOLUNTEER Hampton Roads conducting a thorough evaluation and then partnering with the organization’s leadership to develop a comprehensive training plan.
For more information on customized training, please contact Stephanie Gorham.