Corporate Volunteer Council
The Corporate Volunteer Council is a network of local businesses that are passionate about community engagement. Members brainstorm ways to address community needs through workplace volunteering. We provide resources to help businesses build strong community investment strategies and make a difference through service.
Our members represent a variety of roles ranging from corporate social responsibility and community affairs to human resources and marketing. Throughout the business community, we raise awareness about corporate volunteerism and its benefits to companies.
Annual Corporate Volunteer Council Membership Includes
- Quarterly membership meetings (unlimited number of employees can attend)
- Monthly email of volunteer opportunities for your company
- Business listed in VOLUNTEER Hampton Roads online directory and annual report
- Online profiles for employees to register, track, and match to volunteer opportunities
- Assistance with The Civic 50 Hampton Roads assessment
- Discounts on Board Leadership Academy, volunteer project scoping, and customized board training for your team.
2024 Membership Fees
Over 500 Employees
For more information or to join the Hampton Roads Corporate Volunteer Council, please complete our interest form here.