The Hampton Roads Corporate VOLUNTEER Council (HRCVC) is a coalition of local businesses who don't just talk the talk on corporate social responsibility, but who walk the walk, through multiple community projects and workplace volunteer programs. Membership in the HRCVC places your employees out in the community while networking with like-minded businesses and partnering with dedicated, local nonprofits. Making a greater impact for a greater Hampton Roads.
Annual Corporate Volunteer Council Membership Includes
- Quarterly breakfast meetings with community service presentations, training, and peer networking opportunities
- Your company listed in the Corporate Volunteer Report distributed to over 10,000 readers through Inside Business
- Skills-based volunteer matching and board placement assistance
- Opportunities to partner with other socially responsible businesses in local service projects
- Reduced rates for training, forums, and events provided by VOLUNTEER Hampton Roads
- Done-in-a-Day events to engage employees in service
- Quarterly e-newsletter with information about best practices and trends in corporate social responsibility
View our membership benefits flyer here.
How to Become a Member
Step 1: Download membership form here.
Step 2: Send completed form to Leigh Anne Cade.
Step 3: Pay annual membership fee below or request an invoice here.
*Please note that online payments include convenience fee
Please contact Leigh Anne Cade for more information on joining the Hampton Roads Corporate Volunteer Council.