Are you a 501(c)3, governmental department or service-based nonprofit looking for valuable tools, training, expertise and promotion that can help your organization advance its mission? VOLUNTEER Hampton Roads is the region’s Nonprofit Resource Center and your partner in advancing our community.
Nonprofit Membership Includes:
- Free Volunteer & employment posts on our secure and mobile optimized website reaching a volunteer community of over 8,000.
- VolunTier Vision - Search efforts to identify well-qualified Board Members & Skills Based Volunteers
- Donor Search - online data source for indepth individual wealth and giving histories (NEW - October 2016
- Discounts on trainings and forums
- FREE consultations with VHR staff by phone or appointment and one on one consultations via Curbside Consulting
- Access to the Nonprofit Resource Library
- Assistance with member office relocations with a team of volunteers and access to a large step truck - subject to availability
- Listing in the Nonprofit Resource Directory and one free hard copy annually and online access
- 20% discount on background checks through Verified Volunteers
- Monthly nonprofit e-wire with information regarding best practices and trends in the nonprofit sector
- Networking & access to Hampton Roads Corporate VOLUNTEER Council - 60+ local businessses committed to civic responsibility situated on the Southside & Peninsula
How to Become a Member:
Step 1: Fill out and submit the Organization Sign Up.
Step 2: Determine your annual fee based on budget size, and pay with a credit card online by clicking "donate" below.
Contact Susan Pleasants at email@example.com with any questions regarding Nonprofit Membership.