Are you a 501(c)3, governmental department or service-based nonprofit looking for valuable tools, training, expertise, and promotion that can help your organization advance its mission? VOLUNTEER Hampton Roads is the region’s Nonprofit Resource Center and your partner in advancing our community.
Annual Nonprofit Membership Includes
- Volunteer and employment posts on our website that reach thousands of community members in Hampton Roads
- 20% discount on background checks through Sterling Volunteers
- One-on-one consultation with Volunteer Hampton Roads staff
- Skill-based volunteer matching and board recruitment assistance through our VolunTier Vision program*
- Access to DonorSearch, a software for donor prospect research
- Access to networking events hosted by the Hampton Roads Corporate Volunteer Council, 65+ local businesses committed to civic responsibility situated on the Southside and Peninsula
*Please note that skills-based volunteers may be recruited by all nonprofit members but only nonprofit organizations in at least their third year of operation can recruit board candidates through VolunTier Vision.
Become a Member
To become a new member follow the instructions below. Your membership will be valid for one year upon receipt of payment. Payment plans are available upon request.
After completing the above steps, a staff member will contact you with more information.
To renew membership follow the instructions below. Your membership will be valid for one year upon receipt of payment. Payment plans are available upon request.
Step 1: Email us here to request an invoice to pay the $200 membership fee.
Please contact Olga Gonzalez Nichols with any questions regarding nonprofit membership.