Are you a 501(c)3, governmental department or service-based nonprofit looking for valuable tools, training, expertise and promotion that can help your organization advance its mission? VOLUNTEER Hampton Roads is the region’s Nonprofit Resource Center and your partner in advancing our community.
Nonprofit Membership Includes
- Free Volunteer & employment posts on our secure and mobile optimized website reaching a volunteer community of over 8,000.
- VolunTier Vision - Search efforts to identify well-qualified Board Members & Skills-Based Volunteers
- Donor Search - online data source for in-depth individual wealth and giving histories (NEW - October 2016
- Discounts on training and forums
- FREE consultations with VHR staff by phone or appointment and one on one consultations via Curbside Consulting
- 20% discount on background checks through Verified Volunteers
- Monthly nonprofit e-wire with information regarding best practices and trends in the nonprofit sector
- Networking & access to Hampton Roads Corporate VOLUNTEER Council - 60+ local businesses committed to civic responsibility situated on the Southside & Peninsula
How to Become a Member
Step 1: Fill out and submit the Organization Sign Up.
Step 2: Determine your annual fee based on budget size, and pay with a credit card online by clicking on the level of membership below.
Please contact Olga Gonzalez Nichols with any questions regarding Nonprofit Membership.