Are you a 501(c)3, governmental department or service-based nonprofit looking for valuable tools, training, expertise and promotion that can help your organization advance its mission? VOLUNTEER Hampton Roads is the region’s Nonprofit Resource Center and your partner in advancing our community.
Annual Nonprofit Membership Includes
- Volunteer and employment posts on our website that reach thousands of community members in Hampton Roads
- 20% discount on background checks through Sterling Volunteers
- One-on-one consultation with Volunteer Hampton Roads staff
- Reduced rates on trainings hosted by Volunteer Hampton Roads
- Skill-based volunteer matching and board recruitment assistance through our VolunTier Vision program
- Access to DonorSearch, a software for donor prospect research
- Access to networking events hosted by the Hampton Roads Corporate Volunteer Council, 65+ local businesses committed to civic responsibility situated on the Southside and Peninsula
New and renewing members should follow the instructions below. Your membership will be valid for one year upon receipt of payment. Payment plans available upon request.
*Please note that online payments include a convenience fee of $4.81
One Time Posting
*Please note that online payments include a convenience fee of 86 cents
Please contact Olga Gonzalez Nichols with any questions regarding nonprofit membership.