Corporate Volunteer Council
The Corporate Volunteer Council is a network of local businesses that are passionate about volunteerism. Members join to share ways to address community needs through workplace volunteering. We provide resources to help businesses build strong community investment strategies and make a difference through service.
The Corporate Volunteer Council connects and inspires business leaders to make a positive impact in the Hampton Roads region. Our members represent a variety of roles ranging from corporate social responsibility and community affairs to human resources and marketing. Workplace volunteerism has long been viewed as an employee benefit, but it also has tremendous potential to impact serious social issues. Throughout the business community, we raise awareness about corporate volunteerism and its benefits to companies
Annual Corporate Volunteer Council Membership Includes
- Monthly network and resource meetings
- Monthly email of volunteer opportunities for your company
- Access to membership seal to display on business website
- Business listed in VOLUNTEER Hampton Roads online directory
- Business listed in VOLUNTEER Hampton Roads Annual Report
- Volunteer profiles for employees to register, track, and match to volunteer opportunities
For more information or to join the Hampton Roads Corporate Volunteer Council, please complete our interest form here.