The Hampton Roads Corporate VOLUNTEER Council (HRCVC) is a coalition of local businesses who don't just talk the talk on corporate social responsibility, but who walk the walk, through multiple community projects and workplace volunteer programs. Membership in the HRCVC places your employees out in the community while networking with like-minded businesses and partnering with dedicated, local nonprofits. Making a greater impact for a greater Hampton Roads.
Annual Corporate Volunteer Council Membership Includes
- Bimonthly meetings with community service presentations, training, and peer networking opportunities
- Skills-based volunteer matching and board placement assistance
- Opportunities to partner with other socially responsible businesses in local service projects
- Reduced rates for training, forums, and events provided by VOLUNTEER Hampton Roads
- Done-in-a-day events to engage employees in service
How to Become a Member
Request an invoice here.
*Please note that online payments include a convenience fee
Please contact Stephanie Gorham for more information on joining the Hampton Roads Corporate Volunteer Council.