The Hampton Roads Corporate VOLUNTEER Council (HRCVC) is a coalition of local businesses who don't just talk the talk on corporate social responsibility, but who walk the walk, through multiple community projects and workplace volunteer programs. Membership in the HRCVC places your employees out in the community while networking with like-minded businesses and partnering with dedicated, local nonprofits. Making a greater impact for a greater Hampton Roads.
If your company is interested in joining or renewing membership in the Corporate Volunteer Council please complete the form here.
Annual Corporate Volunteer Council Membership Includes
- Bimonthly meetings with community service presentations, training, and peer networking opportunities
- Skills-based volunteer matching and board placement assistance
- Opportunities to partner with other socially responsible businesses in local service projects
- Reduced rates for training, forums, and events provided by VOLUNTEER Hampton Roads
- Done-in-a-day events to engage employees in service
Please contact Stephanie Gorham for more information on joining the Hampton Roads Corporate Volunteer Council.
Corporate Volunteer Council Schedule
Sign up for meeting updates sent directly to your inbox here!
Wednesday, February 3 | 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM | Zoom Web Conferencing
Wednesday, April 7 | 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM | Zoom Web Conferencing
Wednesday, June 2 | 9:00 AM - 10 AM | Zoom Web Conferencing
Wednesday, August 4 | 9:00 AM - 10 AM | Zoom Web Conferencing
Wednesday, October 6 | 9:00 AM - 10 AM | Zoom Web Conferencing
Wednesday, December 8 | 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM | Mix & Mingle
Join Volunteer Hampton Roads for the Corporate Volunteer Council’s Mix & Mingle year-end celebration. Network with Corporate Volunteer Council members and celebrate our 2021 Corporate Volunteer Achievement Award winners.