Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
35th Annual Stockley Gardens Spring Arts Festival
Twice a year, on the third weekend in May and October, people flock to Stockley Gardens in Norfolk’s historic Ghent neighborhood to browse through jewelry, pottery, paintings, and other works of art by over 130 artists. The park is full of strollers and dogs and tantalizing smells. Music drifts from the stage. Friends stop to chat. And throughout the weekend, there is a feeling of hope.
To make this event possible we need volunteers like you who are willing to generously give of their time to help. Stockley Gardens is run by & benefits Hope House Foundation, a local non-profit that supports adults with intellectual disabilities exclusively within homes of their own. Your time would be well spent with us!
A few details:
- Dates/Times of the Festival: Saturday, May 18th from 10am-5pm & Sunday, May 19th from Noon-5pm
- Location: Stockley Gardens Park (700 Stockley Gardens in Norfolk)
- Check-In: Our info tent for volunteer registration is located on the corner of Stockley Gardens & Boissevain Avenue.
- Water & soda is provided for volunteers throughout the weekend. Food is available for purchase at the festival, or you can pack your own lunch.
- This event is rain or shine, so please bring suitable clothing if rain is in the forecast. Closed shoes are recommended.
- Parking is in the surrounding neighborhood & is limited due to the number of attendees. You may have to park a few blocks away.
- If you have any other questions about volunteer details please email Laura Janosko at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you and are thankful for your interest in serving your community!
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: