Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Housing Programs Intake Worker and Administrator
VOLUNTEER JOB DESCRIPTION
Position: Housing Programs Intake Worker and Administrator (volunteer; 3 to 5 hours per week; commitment for six or more months desired)
Date: July 23, 2019
Supervisor: Manager, Housing & Financial Stability Programs
Under the direction of the Manager, Housing & Financial Stability Programs and in accordance with HUD guidelines and agency policy, the incumbent shall:
· Share, via telephone or in person, the assistance that can be provided by the Housing Department with prospective clients.
· Return client calls, collect basic intake information, enter information into client database.
· Work with housing counselors to assemble client files in accordance with HUD requirements.
· Ensure operations are compliant with the HUD Handbook.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Associates degree or pursuing an Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university in a housing/finance related field or social work field.
· Excellent organization and communications skills.
· Ability to work with a variety of people from different backgrounds.
· Possess average computer skills and minimal competence in word processing and spreadsheet applications.
· Ability to understand and use Counselor Max database; training provided.
· Incumbent may be given the opportunity to study for and take, at the agency’s expense, the HUD National Housing Counselor examination.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: