Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Front Desk Volunteer
VOLUNTEER JOB DESCRIPTION
Position: Revenue Cycle Management Volunteer
Date: May 09, 2019
Supervisor: Practice Administrator
Time Commitment: 3-5 hours a week
DUTIES: Under the direction of the Practice Administrator and within the limitations of agency policy, the incumbent shall execute the following duties:
- Assist in the management of billing file files
- Assist in the management of agency filing records.
- Assist with Revenue Cycle Management Training projects.
- Answer phones and direct them to the approapriate department.
Specific duties include:
- Manage filing and organization of RCM records and/or copies as needed
- Assist in the Administration of training programs.
- Performs related work when required.
- Incumbent must have good inter-personal skills.
- Must be organized
- Must have some knowledge of office administration practices.
- Must have some computer skills (i.e. Microsoft word, excel, etc.)
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: