Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Dickens Christmas Towne at Nauticus 2019
Dickens’ Christmas Towne is an annual experience in the Half Moone Center at Nauticus. Through the use of an actual "Toy Factory" set display, costumed characters, train station, shops and activities, the bottom floor of the Half Moone is transformed into a scene from Fergus and Fogg Toy Emporium. A theatrical play, holiday gifts, books, and goodies, craft room, vendors, live entertainment and activities for the family are all included in this holiday experience. For this event we need 3 Assignments (Decorators, Craft assistants, and Train Conductors): Morning and evening shifts available. I will contact you after you sign up.
- Decorators needed for Christmas tree and train set-up, Decoration set up and prop displays, Painting backdrops and sets. Carpentry skills are highly needed as well! Set up dates are between November 12th – November 22nd, 2019
- Craft Assistant will involve interacting with guest and assisting with the craft projects and leading games and activities for the visitors.
- Train Masters and Train Assistants will work together on various days and times. The Train Conductor is great for anyone who love children and model trains. Volunteers must be 18 years and older and have a friendly disposition. 15-minute training will be required for all new Train Conductors.
Hopefully you and friends can help with this fun event. This is a great volunteering opportunity for families, groups, churches, and individuals. All skill levels are welcomed. We will also need assistance to break down displays after the event. Hope you can join us this holiday season! Thank you for all that you do!
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: