Volunteers needed to deliver meals to seniors - multiple locations
Service Areas: Norfolk, Virginia Beach, and Chesapeake
Pick up location:
Beth Sholom Village
1049 College Park Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23464 (This is the building in the back of Beth Sholom)
Pick up instructions:
Pull in at the address above, go straight ahead, pass the Gifford pavilion (on your right) and go towards the last door across from the Handicap Parking spaces, near the “no smoking” sign. There will be someone there to take the name of the volunteer and the name of their route. He will have the meals already separated depending on route.
Pick up time: 8:00am
- Meal will be delivered to senior in bulk. Please ensure your vehicle can handle the capacity
- Any items a volunteer receives (coolers, camo bags) will need to be returned to volunteer site upon completion of your route.
** Routes are being created with the upmost efficiency. You will be provided more information at the volunteer site**
Health & Safety:
- Gloves will be provided to all volunteers
- Please bring your own mask and social distancing must always be maintained (6ft-8ft).
- If you have be in contact with anyone, have flu like symptoms or recently travelled to COVID-19 hotspots; PLEASE DON’T SIGN UP TO VOLUNTEER
*** Please complete our Wavier Form to deliver meals: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=ASpaCu0NlEOqUn4FuQ17CxtyA8Vo6WlMg2rWlMJF575UMVg5VjcyQktDUEtUR1k3SFMwTDBMMTZQTi4u
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: