Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:16+
Food Distribution-St. Paul Community
Volunteers will work at a local food pantry to distribute food to the St. Paul community. Volunteers will assist with unloading the Mobile Pantry truck and with the distribution of the food, working with a staff person, or a trained Volunteer Team Leader. After expressing interest, you will receive emailed instructions to complete your registration.
- Volunteers must be minimum 16 years of age for this activity.
- For the safety of our most vulnerable populations, we strongly discourage anyone from volunteering who might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19.
- Volunteers are expected to bring and wear their own face mask/shield—they will not be provided by the Foodbank.
- Please consider wearing sunscreen and appropriate clothing for the weather.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: