Age Minimum (with Adult): 13+, Minimum Age:18+
Homeless cold protection / Cold-Flu supply drive
Our friends in the community are bracing for the cold weather and the flu. You can help by providing simple supplies such as cough drops, tea, hand warmers, etc.
Please note only new, unopened items. See full list below.
- Sign up for this opportunity by expressing interest
- Purchase supplies from the list
- Contact Village Family Outreach at firstname.lastname@example.org for delivery
- canned vegetable/chicken noodle soup
- vitamin C - Emergen-C and/or vitamin C drops
- cough drops
- thermometer (optional)
- Hothands hand warmers
- survival blanket (optional)
- rain poncho
- bottled water
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: