Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+, Skills: Public Speaking
Guest speakers for support group - Various self-care topics, conducted online
Calling special speakers for our support group to lead a discussion on a topic focused on physical, emotional, and mental self-care. If you can offer guidance and expertise in any of these topics below, we need your help.
Please note topics and dates for meetings are not necessarily tied to each other. After you express interest, we can work out details about your expertise and availability.
- Sleep - importance of a sleep routine and good sleep hygiene
- Advocacy - ability to navigate the medical system and make informed decisions about treatment
- Meditation - need to slow down to invest in "Me Time" to gain better awareness
- Physical activity - increase productivity and mental focus through routine exercise
Support group dates (every other month)
- March 25th , Thursday, 6:30 – 8:30 pm
- July 29th , Thursday, 6:30 – 8:30 pm
- September 30th , Thursday, 6:30 – 8:30 pm
- November 18th , Thursday, 6:30 – 8:30 pm
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: