Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+, Skills: Information Technology
Board service - Virginia Beach SPCA - IT
We seek community members eager to partner with the VBSPCA as board members, to invest their time, expertise, and creativity to help us create a more humane and responsible community by eliminating animal suffering while increasing human compassion. Specifically, we are looking for a board member with expertise in information technology.
Board members are key to the foundation of our work at the VBSPCA. Board members have the opportunity to positively impact the lives of thousands of animals each year while increasing compassion and decreasing tolerance for cruelty in our community.
Each VBSPCA Board member, working in conjunction with the other members of the Board, is responsible for
- Establishing organizational identity by determining the vision, mission and strategic plan for the agency
- Fundraising and ensuring adequate financial resources for sustainability of the mission
- Selecting the Chief Executive Officer and Board members, as well as monitoring their performance individually and as a body
- Providing legal, ethical, financial and program oversight
- Enhancing the organization’s public standing and community relations
After you express interest below, we will be in touch with you.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: