Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+, Skills: Office Administration
Human Resources Volunteer/Intern
Human Resource Volunteer needed
Time Commitment: 6mos. or more; 5-10 hours
DUTIES: Under the direction of the Human Resources Officer and within the limitations of agency policy, the incumbent shall execute the following duties:
- Assist in the management of personnel records and in-service orientation.
- Assist with volunteer coordination.
- Assist with special Human Resources projects.
Specific duties include:
- Manage archived personnel records.
- Assist with filing and organization of Human Resources personnel records.
- Assist in the Administration of in-service orientation and training programs.
- Additional related work as needed.
- Good inter-personal skills
- Computer skills (i.e. Microsoft word, excel, etc.)
- Detail oriented
- Good oral and written communication skills
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: