Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:15+
Volunteers needed for a food packing event
Volunteers will work as a team in an assembly-line fashion: Each volunteer will put a food item in a box and pass it on to the next volunteer until each box is complete.
All volunteers must pre-register for their preferred shift BEFORE volunteering. Please do not show up for a volunteer assignment unannounced or unscheduled. Please do not be late. Volunteering will only be limited to the first 10 people who sign up.
- The minimum age to volunteer is 12 years old with an adult or 15 years old by yourself.
- Volunteers must wash hands and wear gloves at all times during volunteering. We will provide sanitizer and gloves.
- Volunteers MUST wear their own masks or facial coverings.
- Safety and health are our top priorities which is why we require appropriate attire and footwear, this includes: Wearing close-toed shoes No short shorts or mini-skirts No halter, tank midriff, or see-through tops No clothing that has words, terms or pictures, that may be offensive to other volunteers or staff.
- Lifting 25-30 lbs may be required.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: