Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+, Skills: Legal Services, Sterling Volunteers Level: Level 3
Seeking New Board Members: BOARD LEGAL COUNSEL
Seeking New Board Members – Winks from GOD! Brain Tumor Support Open Board Positions (Term of 2-3 Years)
WINKS is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit established in August of 2019 by me and my radiation oncologist, Dr. Allan Thornton. Our passion to help brain tumor patients is driven by firsthand experience – his over 30 years of working with brain tumor patients and my own diagnosis in 2015. As one of the most devastating and costliest cancers, far too many struggle with the emotional, physical, and financial tolls of this dreadful disease.
We are seeking new board members, who want to make a difference by helping us “Enhance the quality of life for brain tumor patients and caregivers With INtentional Kindness and Support (WINKS) – no journey is traveled alone!
If you are up for the challenge, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application from the Nominating Committee. To learn more about the organization, please visit https://winksfromgod.org/.
Thank you for your consideration.
BOARD LEGAL COUNSEL – OFFICER ON THE BOARD DESCRIPTION
- Is a member of the board
- Oversees legal responsibilities of the board; compliance with documents for organization
- Volunteer time or pro-bono if extra time in deemed for legal matters
- Ensures development and board review of financial policies and procedures
- Able to attend monthly board meetings via Zoom or in-person
- Contribute financially to the board per board policies
- Attend events and able to participate as a volunteer
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: