Age Minimum (with Adult): 15+, Minimum Age:15+
Senior Services has six major departments and a multitude of programs we offer to the seniors and caregivers in the area including the Western Tidewater Area. Our staff in the Franklin, Suffolk, and Norfolk offices work tirelessly to plan, support, and implement these programs to the benefit of the seniors and caregivers in those communities.
We are looking for volunteers who are skilled at MS Office, database management, and have experience in an office environment to join us as we build and improve the programs we offer. These positions need individuals who are able to learn quickly and are technologically savvy.
These opportunities are during our business hours of Monday through Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm.
- Over the age of 18 or 15 with a parental waiver
- Interested in pursuing experience or have experience in non-profit organizations
- Ability to lift up to 10 lbs. occasionally
- Ability to use computers and have working knowledge of MS Office (Excel and Word) as well as online web software
- Email access preferred
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: