Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Volunteer Clothes Closet Coordinator
1. Supports the mission of the Community Clothes Closet
2. Understands current and vintage clothing styles
3. Possesses excellent verbal communication skills
4. Possesses excellent, efficient organizational skills
5. Enjoys interacting and working with a wide demographic of individuals in a team setting including volunteers, clients, staff, donors and outside organizations
7. Ability to lift 30-40 pounds. .
1. Ability to efficiently and correctly sort donations by category.
2. Load and unload merchandise onsite as necessary, frequently using a pallet jack.
3. Coordinate, maintain and organize inventory flow of clothing from warehouse, stock room and shop floor.
4. Coordinate donation pick-ups and requests from outside organizations as needed.
6. Dispose of recycling and garbage daily.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: