Personal Hygiene Essentials Drive
Good hygiene is critical in this time of the COVID-19 global pandemic, especially in vulnerable communities and while experiencing financial hardship. In the face of natural disasters, violence, or grinding poverty, hygiene kits can mean the difference between sickness and health for struggling families.
We invite you to get involved by assisting us with these essential items as the demand continues to increase.
Please note that we only accept new, unopened items. See full list below.
Sign up for this opportunity by expressing interest below, then
- Purchase supplies from the list (eg. Dollar Tree, Walmart, AmazonSmile.com, or your favorite store)
- Contact Village Family Outreach at email@example.com for delivery
Suggested List of Supplies Needed
- Cleansing wipes/body wipes
- Body spray
- Maxi pads
You can also select items from registries to have your donations sent directly to Village Family.
How to Join us
- Express interest in the opportunity below
- Purchase supplies from the list
- Contact Village Family Outreach at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm dropoff dates and locations
Open donation drop off is available at our food pantry every 4th Sunday
2:00PM - 3:00PM at First Calvary Baptist Church 813 Henry St Norfolk VA 23504
Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:16+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: