Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+
Like to Drive...Drive to Save Lives
Do you like to help people and save lives? If so, the Blood Transportation Specialist role is for you! As a Red Cross Volunteer you help to provide excellent and professional customer service in a medical setting to deliver our life-saving product to hospitals and testing facilities.
Transportation Specialist Responsbility:
- Transport blood from collection sites to the laboratory for processing. Transport blood to area hospitals as routine or "stat" deliveries
- Pick up and return boxes as needed and complete all necessary paperwork. Drive in a safe and responsbile manner
- One shift per month for six months
- Professional, clear and diplomatic communication skills
- Comfortable driving in various conditions
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: