Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Volunteer Receptionist for our new Hayden Village Center in Franklin, VA
Join us and become a part of SSSEVA’s newly renovated historic Hayden Village Center! We are looking for volunteers who are interested in helping others, meeting new people, and excited to help us make Hayden Village Center a true community resource.
Receptionist Job Responsibilities:
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Volunteer must be able contribute 20-40 hours per week .
Business hours of Monday through Friday 8:30 am – 4:30pm.
Apply online and fill out a SSSEVA Volunteer Application to get started today.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: