Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+, Skills: Legal
Board service - legal background
Veteran's HomeFront is recruiting board members and program/committee coordinators. Board members and Program/Committee Coordinators: Preferred Veteran, Active Duty or Vet Spouses.
Board members and Program/Committee Coordinators:
- Board members support the administrative tasks, fundraising and rolling up your sleeves and doing mission work.
- Support one or two of the organization's committees with hands-on support, guidance and status report to the board.
- Experience in Homelessnes, Suicide Prevention or Peer suppport preferred but not required
- Background in nonprofits, legal, business, mental health preferred but not required
- Chesapeake Parking Lot Ministry & Street Outreach Program
- 7 Pillars Suicide Prevention (Only 2 pillars during Sept-Nov Campaign) Program
- Network with 22 Veteran and Spouse service organizations in the Yellow Ribbon Network database
- Calendar support of Suicide prevention and other trainings
- Vet Guidance and Homeless Intervention Program through United Way Mission United database
- Vet Move in Support Program through Welcome home baskets, Uhaul rental and moving help
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: