Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Drivers to deliver meals for seniors in Western Tidewater
Help us ensure our seniors have a warm meal each day!
Pick up location: Suffolk – Exact location is provided after sign-up
Pick up time: 8:00 am pick up for Meal Deliveries
Routes are created to be efficient for the driver, taking no more than 2.5 hours. You will receive more information at the volunteer site.
Coolers, camo bags, and other items must be returned to the volunteer site upon completion of your route.Health & Safety
- Volunteers must bring their own masks and wear them at all times.
- Social distancing must always be maintained (6ft-8ft).
- Please do not volunteer if you have recently been in contact with someone with COVID-19, have flu-like symptoms, or have recently traveled to a COVID-19 hotspot.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: