Age Minimum (with Adult): 13+, Minimum Age:18+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Baby and Senior Care Essentials Drive - Remote
"Our Babies" Essentials Program
No matter how old they are they will always be our babies and our babies need more than just food. Let’s show them how much we care by supporting Village Family’s “Our Baby” Essentials program and help enhance our outreach initiatives to improve the quality of life of those that come to us for assistance.
Baby and Senior Care Essentials Drive
If you or your business, civic group, or organization would like to help, we are always accepting donations and non-perishable food items that are easy for seniors to open, easy to chew, and require little preparation. These items are in constant demand and rarely donated. Your donation will make a huge difference to residents and parents that have suffered huge financial blows.
Most Needed Items:
- Soap or cleansing wipes
- Diapers (all sizes)
- Baby wipes
- Adult diapers (all sizes)
- Maxi pads
- Can openers
- Baby food (in plastic containers), infant formula, boxed cereal
- Protein, nutritional, supplemental drinks
- Paper towels
- Toilet paper
- Disinfecting wipes such as Lysol or Clorox wipes
- All-purpose cleaning sprays such as Formula 409, Lysol, or Clorox spray
- Cleaning cloths or sponges
You can also select items from registries to have your donations sent directly to Village Family.
How to Join us
- Express interest in the opportunity below
- Purchase supplies from the list
- Contact Village Family Outreach at email@example.com to confirm dropoff dates and locations
Open donation drop off is available at our food pantry every 4th Sunday 2:00PM -3:00PM
If you would like to organize a collection drive for our pantry, please contact Natisha Wilson at (757) 656-9577 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: