Age Minimum (with Adult):15+, Verified Volunteers Level: Level 1
Nursing Careers and Pathways Session
Volunteers are needed every 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month from 09:30 AM - 12:30 PM to assist with the following:
- Tutoring middle and high school students in science and math
- Assisting with walking students to and from the main entrance of the hospital to the classroom
- Assisting with greeting students and parents
- Classroom setup and breakdown
- Assisting with special projects as needed
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: